Montag, 1. März 2021

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Art Journal" Guest Design 01.03.2021

 

 


 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 

Guest Design in March 2021

Week 1: "Art Journal"

🌟 Supply List at the end of this post 🌟

 

 
Im März ist mein Geburtstag - und das ist mein Geschenk: ich darf nochmal 
Gast-Designerin bei Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge im ganzen 
Monat März 2021 sein!  Natürlich habe ich mir die allergrößte Mühe gegeben, um Euch schöne Projekte zu zeigen.  

My Birthday is in March - and this is my present: to be a Guest Designer at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge at each monday of March 2021! 
Of course I did my very best, to show you nice projects. 
 

Mein erstes Thema ist "Art Journal" - Journaling ist klasse! Ich habe richtig großen Spaß gehabt, mich in diesem großen Thema anzunähern. Die Grundlage ist ein sehr altes Buch über die Maler der damaligen Zeit, wie passend zum Kreativen unserer heutigen Zeit. Es ist sehr stabil und hat sich glücklicherweise nicht gewellt, als ich mit den Farben gearbeitet habe. 

My first theme is "Art Journal" - Journaling is really great! I had lots of fun to work on this new theme, I´m not that good in journaling. My Journal is basesd on a vintage book about Painters of the past - that fits perfect to the creative Crafts of today. The sheets are thick and real good to apply color.

Helle Distress Paints eigenen sich wunderbar für die Grundierung des Hintergrundes. Nach dem Trocknen habe ich mit Texture Paste schabloniert und an einigen Stellen Distress Oxides Kitsch Flamingo wässrig aufgetragen. Der plastische Hintergrund entsteht durch in Stücke gerissenene bedruckte Papiere, die einfach übereinander geklebt werden. Einheitlicher wirkt das Ganze, indem nochmals etwas Distress paint aufgetragen wird. Die neue Distress Paint Kitsch Flamingo kommt auch auf den Blüten super zur Geltung.

I started with bright Distress Paint and gave some pieces of thread into the wet color. After drying I used a stencil, Texture Paste and some Distress Oxides with water for the background. Then I torn some printed papers from the paper stash and glued them to the background. The result became more uniform with adding again some Distress Paints. The new Distress Paint Kitsch Flamingo is really stunning also on the flowers.

Meine brandneuen Sets Brushstroke Flowers Nr. 1 und Flowery haben sofort ihren Einsatz finden müssen. Ich konnte es kaum abwarten, sie auszuprobieren. Ich liebe sie in Kombination mit dem Ephemera Set Keepsakes. Ich finde, es passt sehr gut zusammen. Den  letzten Schliff aber machte eines meiner Lieblings-Stempel-Sets Mini Media Marks mit leuchtenden Farben. Crackling Campfire erinnert mich an Erdbeeren und Frühling - so soll es sein!

To decorate the Journal pages I used my brandnew dies Brushstroke Flowers Nr. 1 and Flowery. Could not wait to use them even. I loved these die cut elements in combination with the Ephemera from the Keepsakes Set. I thought they look lovely together. The last finishing touches made one of my most loved Stamp Set Mini Media Marks with using vibrant colors. Crackling Campfire remembered me to strawberrys and spring - that´s what it should look like.

Herzlichen Dank, dass Ihr meinen Blog besucht habt! Ich hoffe, es hat Euch gefallen und Ihr seid genauso angefixt ein Art Journal zu kreieren, wie ich es mittlerweile bin - viele von Euch sind in Sachen Journaling ja bereits wahre Meister. Ich finde es einfach nur klasse und werde dran bleiben. 

Lots of Thanks to all of you for visiting my Blog! I hope, that you had fun and that you also enjoy making Journalings. Most of you certainly do this much more often, than I do - but you can be sure, that I will keep in touch with that theme! I really had fun! 

 

Supplies from Simon Says Stamp
 
 



3 Kommentare:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Art Journalling Sandra! the papers are so pretty and I love the colours and flowers! the whole design is stunning!!! :-)

    Thanks so much for agreeing to be in the spotlight!! :-)
    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Welcome back Sandra!! I am so happy you are back with us, and your pages are gorgeous! They are the breath of Spring that I need right now. hugs, Maura

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A stunning piece of mixed media all collected within your art journal page, so many beautiful things to take in every inch is do delicately layered, makes me want to reach out and touch it. So pretty in design.
    Thank you for sharing this inspiring and delightful creation.
    Best wishes Tracey x

    AntwortenLöschen